Take preventative measures to keep yourself healthy and safe from the Coronavirus.
Disclaimer: We are not medical doctors therefore we cannot give medical advice. The information presented on this website is not presented with the intention of diagnosing or treating any disease or condition. This information is for educational purposes only. No responsibility is assumed by the author nor anyone connected with this website for the use of this information and no guarantees of any kind are made for the performance or effectiveness of the recommendations provided
1. Drink lots of warm liquids. Soups, teas, coffee etc. Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes to wash any virus into your stomach where the gastric juices dissolve it before it can get to the lungs.
2. Gargle with an anti-septic and warm water like vinegar, salt, or lemon every day if possible.
3. The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes, detergent or soap kills it. You must take a bath or a shower when you get in from the street, avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom and shower. If you can not wash your clothes daily, hang your clothes in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
4. Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain on these surfaces for up to 9 days. Take note and be vigilant about touching hand rails and door handles etc. In your own house as well make sure you are keeping them clean and washing regularly.
5. Don’t smoke
6. Wash your hands every 20 minutes with warm water and soap for 20 seconds thoroughly.
7. Eat fruits and vegetables, try to elevate your zinc levels not just your vitamin C levels.
8. Animals do not spread the virus to people, it's person to person transmission.
9. Try to avoid getting the common flu because it weakens your system and avoid eating and drinking cold things.
10. If you feel any discomfort or soreness in your throat attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains for 3-4 days in the throat before it passes into the lungs.
Virtual HOME BUYING
VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS - We'll do a video and/or phone conference to figure out what your DREAM homes needs are.
GET A DIGITAL LIST - We'll compile a list of homes for sale that match your criteria and send it to you via email.
VIRTUAL PROPERTY TOUR - Stay comfy in your pajamas while you watch digital video tours of your favorite listings!
OFFERS VIA EMAIL - Fall in love with one? We'll get the offer written up and sent via email.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES - Once the offer is accepted, further documents can be reviewed via email and signed electronically.
HOME INSPECTIONS - A professional home inspector will provide a detailed report about the home's condition.
CLOSING DAY - We can arrange for a notary or title agent to meet you at your home to finalize your purchase.
Virtual OPEN HOUSE
1. Film home walk through or 3D images
2. Advertise Open House on line and register for link.
3. Edit walk through video or create 3D tour.
4. Email Attendee's the link to join you live via Zoom to ask questions on the home
5. Host Open House in 15 minute sections allowing guests to come during open house times and recieve a personalized tour of the home.