CODE OF Ethics
BELIEVE IN THE IMPOSSIBLE | WHAT WE FOCUS ON EXPANDS | BE BOLD
Following these four simple agreements are life changing, we highly recommend reading this book written by Don Miguel Ruiz and getting a deeper understanding of what they truly mean.
1. Be impeccable with your word
2. Don't take things personal
3. Don't make assumptions
4. Always do your best
P O S I T I V E
1. Be objective (open minded), be positive, be able to mirror and match clients energy & demeanor
2. Only use the F* word in a positive sense. Ex. We get the f*****g job done!
3. Be humble, kind and compassionate. Be able to put yourself in their shoes.
4. Underpromise and overdeliver. Be honest with yourself, your clients and with your team members. Use words wisely when making a promise, do your research and don't tell what you don't know
5. Each team member has their own voice to be heard, embrace creativity and uniqueness. Be consistent with your beliefs, "no" means "not now"
6. Commitment, work smarter not harder, be proactive, duplicate yourself and help build the team's system by taking ownership.
7. Trust each other, be the solution to each others challenges and trust at what has not been done is often what has not been tried, so try it and get it done.
8. Communicate, be professional, be mindful of others agenda.